Tuesday, April 11, 2017

WHY AYURVEDIC MEDICINES


Ayurveda is a traditional natural healing system which was found in India. The name Ayurveda originates from two Indian words: ayur, meaning life, and Veda meaning knowledge or science.  Its unique healing process has enabled it gaining popularity and is spreading rapidly in the Western World. In a broad sense it means knowledge concerning the maintenance of life. The aim of Ayurvedic medicine is preventative, treating people before a disorder has a chance to manifest itself.
The awareness of Ayurveda has also increased in India and there is a steady stream of interesting titles which is attributing to the increased interest in this ancient field of medicine. It is gradually entering into mainstream medical health care and is being adopted by various doctors, chiropractors, naturopaths, herbalists and nutritionists. It is being considered as an enduring part of the new global paradigm of healing system today.
Ayupra is a Trusted online store for Ayurvedic medicines and products.  They believe that Ayurveda’s beneficial healing system will continue to develop extensively in the coming decades which will help human kind deal with the new pressures and stress on our health caused by the effects of the hectic modern life style. It is going to become an integral part of our daily life which will make us stronger and fitter and also enable us to lead a more blissful and contented life.

Ayupra offers a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines to make your life healthier.  As many as 70 percent of individuals in India use only Ayurveda for health care. Ayurvedic medicines prepared from the medicines are said to have no side effects. Each herb is unique in its medicinal properties with a good aroma and flavour.It acts as a perfect mechanism in bringing a balanced harmony between the mind and spirit. When compared to other synthetic drugs ayurvedic herbal medicines do not cause any side effects. It works effectively fighting against various infections and diseases and thereby gaining quick recovery. These Ayurvedic medicine are hypothetical substance which promises to maintain life indefinitely. So you can buy them without any issue.

Effects/Benefits of Ayurvedic Herbs
  • The Ayurvedic herbs are holistic in approach where they aid in proper absorption and thereby good digestion. The Ayurvedic herbs are considered to be a source of refreshing energy for both the mind and the soul rather than simply the substitute of proteins, vitamins and other essential minerals. They also act as an appetizer.
  • It is not diseases specific, for its therapeutic degree varies in a broadband spectrum and also act as a preventive medicine. It helps in rejuvenation of the entire immune system of the body.
  • The entire body system is enhanced with boosting up of energy accompanied by the enlightenment of the soul, cognitive organs and the mind.
  • Ayurvedic medicines also claim that it helps in treating with metabolic and certain chronic conditions.
  • When attacked by infections Ayurvedic herbal medicines varies for each individual for it is based on various factors like age, gender, the doshic tendencies, the strength of body tissues and digestive fires and the level of ama (toxins) in their body.
  • It comes in par with the allopathic medicines and sometimes even cures challenging diseases like cancer, AIDS and autoimmune disorders.
  • Herbal remedies are self contained, and nutritive rendering them harmless and non toxic.
  • Ayurveda deals not merely with medical science, but also with the social, ethical, intellectual & spiritual life of man. The main benefit of Ayurvedic medicine is that it s free from causing side effects.
  • Ayurvedic treatment is non-invasive and non-toxic, so it can be used safely as an alternative therapy or alongside conventional therapies.
There are so many beneficial advantages related to the usage of these medicines. Based on their usage they are available in various forms And you can easily buy them online now from www.ayupra.com.

1 comment:

  1. The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
    My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete